His promise.........Jeremiah 29:11

I live in Shelbyville, KY with my awesome husband, Tim, and our incredible 8 year old son, Joseph. I was born and raised in Chattanooga, TN and moved to the central KY area 15 years ago when Tim and I married on August 14, 1993. My time in KY has been a huge blessing in my life and I look forward to seeing where the Lord will lead me.

Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Monday, June 09, 2008

First Swim Meet


Tonight we had our first swim meet as part of the Shelby Sunfish. We competed against Copperfield in Louisville (a good strong team). It was a long afternoon and evening (5 1/2 hours long to be exact), but it was a lot of fun. Joseph competed in freestyle and backstroke. He did well in his events and really made us proud. We are thrilled that he gets to participate in this sport. It appears that he really likes it and wants to keep doing it. His goal is to be good enough to join the Shelby Sharks this fall. He has done well so far and I think he can do it. Pray for him as he takes on this activity...that he will remember good sportsmanship, that he will work hard to achieve his goals, and that God gets the glory through all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home